Peace Of Mind - Ulf Astrom Amazing Sunset - Ulf Astrom Family Male Power - Ulf Astrom Our Village, Our Marina - Ulf Astrom My Family - Ulf Astrom Smoking Is Not Good For Your Health - Ulf Astrom After Boat - Ulf Astrom Me And My Buddy - Ulf Astrom Two In Love - Ulf Astrom The Church Organ In Stephansdom, Vienna - Ulf Astrom After Swimming - Ulf Astrom Please Don't Stop The Music - Ulf Astrom Sunny Afternoon - Ulf Astrom At The Gate - Ulf Astrom Before Swimming - Ulf Astrom Father And Son In-Law Saying Happy New Year - Ulf Astrom Fire In The Horizon - Ulf Astrom Brothers In-Law - Ulf Astrom Calm Bay - Ulf Astrom My Love - Ulf Astrom Feeling Good - Ulf Astrom Fresh Morning - Ulf Astrom Mr. and Mrs. Astrom - Ulf Astrom Skywalk, Grand Canyon - Ulf Astrom Swimming In The Sunset - Ulf Astrom

Monday, September 23, 2013

Take control of your life


Many of us go to our daily job (if we’re “lucky enough” to have one). As we all probably know, crisis is still troubling us everywhere in the world. Unemployment is at all time high, and so on. The world as a “safe place” might not be that safe after all, at least not in terms of financial stability and welfare.

If we want to keep our welfare and security for ourselves, families and loved ones, then we need to take control of our lives. We must take responsibility for creating our own security and success. Sounds easy, right? But is it that easy?

Well the answer to that question is both “YES” and “NO”.

In order to make it easier to understand, I want you to watch the video below. It’s around 20 minutes long and it’s about what you can do with your life if (and when) you take control of it, and it also tells you what you need to do to achieve that.



OK, so now you’ve seen how I spend part of my time every day, and you’ve heard me saying several times that you need to take control of your life if you want to change things. You’ve also learned that you need to surround yourself with the right people that fits into what you strive to achieve.

I'm therefore very happy to invite you to team up with me so we can work together for our mutual benefit. Sign up for my newsletter from the form in the right side menu and make sure you hook up with me on one of the social mediasites so we can learn to know each other. I'm looking forward to your response.

Have a great day!
Ulf

 


P.S.
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends on the social media sites and post a comment and show me some love below. I'd really appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment