Peace Of Mind - Ulf Astrom Amazing Sunset - Ulf Astrom Family Male Power - Ulf Astrom Our Village, Our Marina - Ulf Astrom My Family - Ulf Astrom Smoking Is Not Good For Your Health - Ulf Astrom After Boat - Ulf Astrom Me And My Buddy - Ulf Astrom Two In Love - Ulf Astrom The Church Organ In Stephansdom, Vienna - Ulf Astrom After Swimming - Ulf Astrom Please Don't Stop The Music - Ulf Astrom Sunny Afternoon - Ulf Astrom At The Gate - Ulf Astrom Before Swimming - Ulf Astrom Father And Son In-Law Saying Happy New Year - Ulf Astrom Fire In The Horizon - Ulf Astrom Brothers In-Law - Ulf Astrom Calm Bay - Ulf Astrom My Love - Ulf Astrom Feeling Good - Ulf Astrom Fresh Morning - Ulf Astrom Mr. and Mrs. Astrom - Ulf Astrom Skywalk, Grand Canyon - Ulf Astrom Swimming In The Sunset - Ulf Astrom

Monday, October 21, 2013

Any Business Is All About Relationships




Any business - online or offline - depends on having good relationships. Your offer can be the best in the world, but if you miss out on your prospect's or customer's actual needs, then you're losing the battle, 100% certain. This is a wellknown fact, yet SO many people miss out on this elementary fact (really, it's the whole foundation of any business).

I just felt today that I wanted to write a blogpost but I was stuck. What should I write about? So I decided to go for a walk (which I do every morning) even though I was in my "working mood" and it was in the middle or second half of the afternoon. Below is a video from what I came up with and which resulted in this post. Enjoy!










As you hear in my video, it's really important to get a clear picture of what your prospect is looking to find. Ask them questions about "WHY" they want to run a business, "WHAT" they want to achieve with it and use their money to. The more you can get out of your prospect BEFORE you present your offer - the better. Always keep that in mind. If you rush this process you will most certainly lose your prospect and his/her trust in you - forever... So take this step very serious, this is where you'll set the foundation for the longevity of your prospect's loyalty and activity with regards to running and maintaining their business and their business relationship with you.

Have a great day!
Ulf


 


P.S.
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends on the social media sites and post a comment and show me some love below. I'd really appreciate it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment